Please Note: This latch is currently on backorder and is not due until September of 2022. If you would like to wait for this item you can place an order which we will put on hold. We will ship your held order as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Best results are achieved when the touch latch is installed directly behind where the door will be touched (pushed) to open.
- Touch latch is invisible from the outside of the door.
- When you use a touch latch no other hardware (knob, pull, latch) is needed on your door giving it a clean look.
- How it works; gently push in on the outside surface of the door. The door releases from the latch and pops outward.
- The auxiliary pusher (sold separately) is used where a vacuum condition exists (for example a small closet) or any situation where the door does not open easily.The auxiliary pusher may be used with either the regular duty or heavy duty latch.
- The face and internal parts of the latch are made from solid brass and steel. The case is made from plastic.
- The auxiliary pusher is made from solid brass and nylon and the spring is made from steel.
|Finish Name||Satin Brass|
|Width||1 - 1/4"|
|Height||2 - 1/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Fasteners are included|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|