- These architectural hinges are recommended for the heavier doors found on custom homes and as an upgrade for residential grade hinges. Architectural hinges are thicker and of much higher quality than residential grade hinges.
- NRP (non-removable pin) hinges have a set screw in the barrel that is accessible only when the door is swung open. This security feature deters someone from removing the hinge pin and the door.
- These hinges are plain bearing hinges. We recommend ball bearing hinges for high-frequency doors and doors equipped with door closers.
- Polished and plated to ensure a fine durable finish.
- Prime coated hinges are ready for painting or to be used as temporary hinges while your door is being installed or painted.
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws and machine screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing NRP Steel Architectural Door Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet