- Solid bronze Architectural Grade hinges in a true Oil Rubbed Bronze finish with ball bearings (An Oil Rubbed Bronze finish on a solid bronze hinge is far superior to an oil rubbed bronze finish on a solid brass hinge). Ball bearing hinges provide less friction for heavier doors and for doors requiring door closers.
- Architectural Grade butt hinges are thicker and of much higher quality than Residential Grade butt hinges.
- NRP (non-removable pin) hinges have a set screw in the barrel that is accessible only when door is swung open. This security feature deters someone from removing the hinge pin and the door.
- Ball bearings are permanently lubricated.
- Note: These solid bronze ball bearing hinges contain ball bearings and the bearing raceway that will eventually rust if subjected to harsh weather conditions (especially marine weather and salt air conditions).
Ball tips are available as on add-on. If you would like ball also get a conversion pin the same length as your hinge. To install, you must remove the hinge pin supplied with your pin and replace it with the ball tip conversion pin.
|Finish Name||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws and machine screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing NRP Solid Bronze Ball Bearing Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet