My Cart: 0 item(s)
- An oil rubbed bronze finish on a solid bronze hinge is far superior to an oil rubbed bronze finish on a solid brass hinge.
- Ball bearing hinges provide less friction for heavier doors and for doors requiring door closers.
- Architectural Grade butt hinges are thicker and of much higher quality than Residential Grade butt hinges.
- NRP (non-removable pin) hinges have a set screw in the barrel that is accessible only when door is swung open. This security feature deters someone from removing the hinge pin and the door.
- Ball bearings are permanently lubricated.
- Note: These solid bronze ball bearing hinges contain steel ball bearings and steel bearing raceways that will eventually rust if subjected to harsh weather environments (especially marine weather and salt air conditions).
- For harsh environments, our Architectural (wihout bearings) Solid Bronze hinges are a better choice. See Related Products below.
- Decorative ball tips can be added to this hinge if desired.
- See the link below to purchase the decorative ball tip conversion kits
|Finish Name||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws and machine screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing NRP Solid Bronze Ball Bearing Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.