NRP Solid Brass Ball-Bearing Hinge
Ships by the next day!
- Ball bearing hinges are recommended for heavier doors, doors over 2" thick, doors over 40" wide or doors which use a door closer.
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings.
- NRP (non-removable pin) hinges have a set screw in the barrel that is only accessible when the door is swung open. This security feature deters someone from removing the hinge pin and door.
- Solid brass base material, stainless steel pin.
- Note: These solid brass ball bearing hinges contain ball bearings and the bearing raceway that will eventually rust if subjected to harsh weather conditions (especially marine weather and salt air conditions).
|Finish Name||Polished Brass|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws and machine screws|