- 1-3/4" Door Hinge, the outside leaf measures 4" tall x 1-7/8" wide not includuing the barrel and the inside leaf measures 2-1/2" tall x 1-1/4" wide not including the barrel.
- 1-3/8" Door Hinge, the outside leaf measures 4" tall x 1-1/2" wide not including the barrel and the inside leaf measures 2-1/2" tall x 1" wide not including the barrel.
- Ball bearing no-mortise hinge.
- This hinge does not require mortising of the door or the frame.
- After installation there will be only a 3/32" gap between the door and frame.
- The ball bearings are made of stainless steel.
- There is a small hole in the bottom hinge pin cap. The hinge pin can be removed by driving it out with a drive pin punch, or in a pinch... use a nail.
- Raceways are sealed so ball bearings will not deploy when hinge pin is removed.
|Finish Name||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Door Thickness||1 - 3/8" or 1 - 3/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Eight #8 matching wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing No Mortise Hinges For Full Size Doors
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about No Mortise Hinges For Full Size Doors
Q scott • 08/21/2018, 7:30:51 AM can these hinges be placed on the inside of a closet door so they are not visible from the outside of the door for a "hidden" looking door
A 08/21/2018, 11:16:39 AM Hi Scott! You can install these so the barrel of the hinges will be facing inwards and not visible from the outside. The door will just swing into the closet.
Q Stephen J Revalski • 10/31/2018, 6:45:25 AM Can SKU C10666 be used on a 36 x 80 exterior door? What do you consider full size?
A 10/31/2018, 9:55:25 AM Hi Stephen! That would be considered a full size door, yes.