- Installs easily without boring through glass doors.
- Includes self-adhesive pressure plates and screws.
- Screw-mounts to side of cabinet.
- Opening angle is 110 degrees.
- For left or right hand installations.
- For glass thicknesses of 3/16" to 1/4".
- Side mount plate measures 1-1/2" by 5/8" by 5/8". Glass bracket measures 1-5/8" x 3/4" tall by 1/2" thick.
- Uses four #4 pan or round head screws per pair of hinges (not included).
- Note: The manufacturer of this hinge does not make or supply the wood screws for this hinge. We have searched the market for black round or pan head screws, brass round or pan head screws and chrome round or pan head screws without success. Our dilemma is that we can choose to not offer the hinge or we can choose to offer the hinge with screws that will work but are not perfect. We believe that it is best to offer the hinges, advise the consumer and let the consumer make the final choice. We offer #4 x 1/2" stainless steel pan head screws (SKU 135400). If you buy the black or brass hinge and you want the screw head to match the hinge you will have to apply some sort of paint to the screw head. If you buy the chrome hinge, a stainless steel screw is only a fair match to chrome.
- If you purchase the black hinge you may also opt for the #6 by 1/2" black screw (SKU 344200). It is not a perfect fit but it does work pretty well considering a black #5 is not available.
Polished Chrome / Polished Stainless Steel
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
ReviewsYou're reviewing No-Bore Inset Glass Door Hinge, Side Mount
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about No-Bore Inset Glass Door Hinge, Side Mount
Q Scott • 02/16/2018, 11:28:49 AM Up to what size glass door (w x h) do these hinges support?
A 02/19/2018, 11:27:43 AM Hi Scott. Unfortunately the manufacturer does not specify a limit to the H x W of the door, but generally, these are used for smaller cabinet doors.