- This piano hinge is stocked in a 72" length that can be purchased as is or cut down to size depending on your needs.
- Hinge is made from steel and has a nickel plated finish.
- Best for indoor light use.
- Available in five open widths. All sizes have the same material thickness (0.040") and pin diameter (0.091")
- Knuckle length is 1/2".
- Screw holes are 2" apart from center to center.
- A full length piano hinge uses about 72 screws per hinge. (Not included, but available for purchase separately)
- We charge $3.00 per cut (limit 5 cuts per hinge).
- We will ship the remaining parts of any hinge that has been cut.
- Our cutting blade is approximately 1/16" thick so there is some loss of material with every cut made. For example, a hinge with 5 cuts made will lose 5/16" of material.
- The hinge knuckles on this product are spaced at 1/2" intervals. Please keep this in mind when sizing your cuts. It is best to ask for a cut at a joint or in the middle of a knuckle. That means that it is really best to ask for cuts that are sized to a whole inch, a 1/2 inch or a 1/4 inch (for example 12" or 12-1/2" or 12-1/4").
- Hinges that have been cut for you are absolutely not returnable and the order may not be canceled if it has already been cut. In order to ensure our customers receive their hardware as soon as possible, we are sometimes cutting your hinge within 30 minutes after your order has been placed. If you need to change your order we need to hear from you within 30 minutes of the time the order has been placed. No changes or cancellations may be made after 30 minutes on any hinge cutting order.
- We can only promise cutting accuracy to plus or minus 1/8".
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||#4 Flat Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Nickel Plated Piano Hinge, 72"
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet