Mepla Pie Cut Corner Hinge Kit for Grass SSP Replacements
Ships by the next day!
- The hinge kit is intended to facilitate the change-out of the obsolete Mepla SSP hinge.
- This hinge is designed for pie cut corner cabinets to hinge door #1 to door #2 of a two door pie cut corner door system
- Typically a 170 degree European hinge is used to attach the "two door" system to the cabinet.
- Hinge and mounting plates are fully adjustable after installation.
- The hinge comes with screws and plastic dowels. Dowels are typically used in MDF or particle board materials. The dowels can be discarded if installing in solid wood. Make sure to order wood screws for the mounting plates (2 per mounting plate). Make sure to order screws for the hinge (2 per hinge) if discarding the dowels. Screw size is a #6 flat head screw.
- This kit is for 3/4" thick doors only
- This kit does not include plastic dowels. If you need plastic dowels, order our SKU 652368.
- Some shimming and or shaping of the wooden plugs may be needed (thickness of plug approximately 7/16").
- Contents of kit include
- 2 x Mepla pie cut corner hinge (SKU 207100)
- 2 x 2mm mounting plates (SKU 207104)
- 8 x #6 flat head wood screws (SKU 652360)
- 2 x Wood plugs to fill the existing holes of the obsolete SSP hinge
- 1 x Paper drilling template
- 1 x Installation instructions
|Cabinet Door Type||Lazy Susan/Corner|
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|