- This Mepla hinge is designed for pie cut corner cabinets and is used to hinge door #1 to door #2 of the two door pie cut corner door system.
- Typically a 170 degree European hinge is used to attach the "two door" system to the cabinet.
- Hinge and mounting plates are fully adjustable after installation.
- For door thicknesses of 5/8" to 7/8" or 16mm to 22mm.
- The hinge comes with screws and plastic dowels. Dowels are typically used in MDF or particle board materials. The dowels can be discarded if installing in solid wood. Make sure to order wood screws for the mounting plates (2 per mounting plate). Make sure to order screws for the hinge (2 per hinge) if discarding the dowels.
- This hinge is made up of two parts; the hinge and a mounting plate. Choose your mounting plate based on the thickness of your door.
- For a 5/8" door thickness (16-17mm) order our 4mm mounting plate (SKU 207106).
- For a 3/4" door thickness (18-20mm) order our 2mm mounting plate (SKU 207104).
- For a 7/8" door thickness (21-22mm) order our 0mm mounting plate (SKU 207102).
|Model Number||Hinge: 146.700.02.0015
0mm Plate: 315.393.55.0015
2mm Plate: 315.393.55.0215
4mm Plate: 315.393.55.0415
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Screw Hole Spacing||48mm (1-7/8")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #6 x 5/8" Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
|HS SKU||Hinge: 207100
0mm Plate: 207102
2mm Plate: 207104
4mm Plate: 207106
You're reviewing Mepla Pie Cut Corner Hinge Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.