- Institutional hinge by Mepla, allows the door to open 270 degrees.
- This 270 degree cabinet hinge is made for overlay doors on a frameless cabinet with a 3/4" thick side panel.
- Allows overlays from 10mm (3/8") to 16mm (5/8").
- Features 3-dimensional adjustment.
- Made from steel base material, nickel plated with a nylon latching mechanism.
- Note: Unlike most European hinges, part of the hinge is visible along the edge of the door when the door is in the closed position.
|Model Number||Hinge: 412.770.08.0015
Mounting Plate: 317.293.66.001
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Screw-On|
|Opening Angle||270 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||48mm (1-7/8")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Five #6 x 5/8" Flat Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Mepla 270 Degree Institutional Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet