- For toy boxes, bench seat lids, etc.
- Holds door open 70 degrees from horizontal.
- May be used on both overlay lids and inset installed lids (click on links below for install pages)
- This product is used with hinges (ordered separately)
- Hinges are ordered separately
- Works with butt hinges, piano hinges and concealed European style hinges
- See install pages below for installation information on these different types of hinges
- Weight Calculation (Torque)
- Door Height (DH) is the front-to-back (or height) measurement of the lid in inches (for example 24.5")
- Door Weight (DW) is in measured in pounds (lbs) (for example 10.3 lbs)
- The formula is DH x DW x 1/2 = Inch/Pounds
- Match your result with the following;
- Using our example measurements 24.5 x 10.3 x 1/2 = 126.18 Inch/Pounds
- For 126.18 Inch/Pounds you would use a pair (one Left Hand and one Right Hand) of the Light Duty Stays
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- Sold by the each but designed to be installed in "pairs"
- Make sure to order one Left Hand model AND one Right Hand model
- Make sure to do the weight calculation before ordering
- All weight calculation results are based on using two stays per lid (a Left Hand and a Right Hand)
|Load Capacity||173 to 216 Inch/Pounds|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Fasteners are included|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Medium Duty Soft-Close Bench Seat Stay, Left
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.