Magnetic Touch Latches for Glass Doors
- Magnetic touch latch and steel plate work together to provide a latch for glass doors.
- To operate the touch latch simply push it in, it will then pop the glass door out so it can be easily opened.
- The wrap around plate is made out of steel so as to work with the magnet in the touch latch.
- The wrap around plates will work for 3/16" thick glass and include self-adhesive plastic cushioning material for the glass. They are held in by pressure.
- The wrap around plates will work for 1/4" glass if you shim the glass with a small piece of plastic tape. Discard the self-adhesive plastic cushioning material.
- Use the single touch latch where there is only one door.
- Use the double touch latch where two doors close together in the middle of the cabinet.
- Use the "Push-In" touch latch where you have a wooden horizontal shelf. The Push-In touch latch pushes into a hole drilled in the edge of the shelf.
- Screws are not included.
- The Double Touch Latch uses four #4 Pan Head Screws (Our SKU 135400)
- The Single Touch Latch uses four #4 Pan Head Screws (Our SKU 135400)
- The Push In Touch Latch uses two #4 Flat Head Screws (Our SKU 135104)