- A small unobtrusive magnetic latch for general purpose use on gates around house and garden
- Gate and fence gap should not exceed 3/8" and the face of the gate and fence should be aligned for the latch to work properly.
- If gate and fence are properly aligned the strong magnetic action of the latch will cause the gate to self lock when it closes. Best when used with self closing spring hinges.
- The Non-Key Lockable Model (SKU 928020) latch is not recommended for gates protecting swimming pools, as it is a latch that can easily be opened by a child.
- Made from quality molded polymers with a stainless steel bolt and spring.
- Always check with your building department's local building code requirements before installing in swimming pool areas. And please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Gate Latch Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #10 Pan Head Screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Magna Latch, Side Pull Model
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet