- A small unobtrusive magnetic latch for general purpose use on gates around house and garden
- Gate and fence gap should not exceed 3/8" and the face of the gate and fence should be aligned for the latch to work properly.
- If gate and fence are properly aligned the strong magnetic action of the latch will cause the gate to self lock when it closes. Best when used with self closing spring hinges.
- The Non-Key Lockable Model (SKU 928020) latch is not recommended for gates protecting swimming pools, as it is a latch that can easily be opened by a child.
- Made from quality molded polymers with a stainless steel bolt and spring.
- Always check with your building department's local building code requirements before installing in swimming pool areas. And please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
Looking for a quality gate lock to install on your property? For residential properties, the side pull Magna Latch is a great option when installing new gates or replacing old, worn latches. This latch self locks with its strong magnetic action, so it won't need to be pulled shut. Offered in key and non-key models, you can easily determine which type is right for your needs.
The side pull Magna Latch is a small, unobtrusive magnetic latch that causes the gate to self-lock. Designed with quality molded polymers with a stainless steel bolt and spring, these latches are built to endure harsh weather and remain rust-free. For these latches to operate properly, the gate and fence gap should not exceed 3/8". When aligned properly, the latch will naturally make the gate close without needing to pull it; however, this Magna Latch side-pull model works best when used with self-closing spring hinges. To mount the latch, you'll need four #10 pan head screws. Use the key lockable model for areas where small children or pets will frequent, like backyards, swimming pools, home perimeters, and other locations. It's also useful in helping to protect backyard gardens and private land from intruders. The non-key model is best for areas without kids or pets, as it can easily be unlatched. These can be used for backyards and locations where intrusions are not a major concern. For specifics, you can download the Dimensional Diagram and Installation Instructions, both of which are located on this page.
Need to ask a question before placing an order? Get in touch via the LiveChat system on our website to speak to one of our friendly online agents. They'll be able to ensure this is the right latch for your needs. Once we've received your order, we'll have it shipped out within the next business day. Please note that the mounting hardware is not included. If you have any other questions about the Magna Latch, side pull model, or would like to learn more about our inventory of gate locks, please feel free to contact us for additional information.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Gate Latch Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #10 Pan Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|