LokkLatch Magnetic Gate Lock
Ships by the next day!
- Engineered with the most durable materials and finishes that withstand the harsh effects of both time and weather, paired with the quality components only D&D is known for, makes LokkLatch Magnetic the ideal latching solution
- For gates with a square post where the gate post and gate frame close flush.
- Works on gate and post thicknesses that range from 1.5" to 6".
- Works on a gap between gate post and gate frame of from 3/8" to 1-1/4".
- Works on metal, wood and vinyl gates.
- Complete installation instructions are included.
- Made from molded polymer with some internal stainless steel components.
- Available in two models
- SKU 928406 are shipped with locks that are keyed to different keys
- SKU 928064 are shipped with locks that have the same key.
- Uses the "Kwikset" key type. Two keys are included. The locks may be re-keyed by any locksmith. Keys may be duplicated using the Kwikset key blank.
- After installation, the latch can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally.
- Features an intuitive PUSH/PULL action.
- Fasteners are concealed to improve the beauty of the gate.
- Locking/Latching Function:
- Gates have a "pull" side (pull on gate to open) and a "push" side (push on gate to open).
- Typically, the "push" side of the gate is the outside of the gate (or the street side) and the "pull" side of the gate is the inside (or yard side).
- The latch installs on the "pull" side of the gate.
- This latch can be locked with the key or unlocked with the key, on the "pull" side of the gate AND the "push" side of the gate.
- Once the latch is locked on one side of the latch it is locked on both sides of the latch.
- Once the latch is unlocked on one side of the latch it is unlocked on both sides of the latch.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Keyway||Kwikset KW10 (6 Pin)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Fasteners|