- Heavy duty cane bolt for all metal, wood or vinyl gates. Ideal for double driveway gates.
- Lokk Bolt is made by D & D Technologies.
- "Metal Model" is for metal gates. "Wood/Vinyl Model" is for wood or vinyl gates.
- Made from tough polymer construction. The rod is made from 316 grade stainless steel.
- Built in keyed lock. Can be re-keyed by a locksmith to any Kwikset type key.
- Bolt retention groove keeps the bottom of the cane bolt from dragging across your driveway (holds cane bolt in the up position).
- Cane bolts are not handed. They will work on both left hand and right hand opening gates.
- Comes complete with all fasteners and two keys.
- An optional base plate is available for these cane bolts. It is our SKU 928019. This base plate is approximately 5" in diameter and has an approximate projection of 5/8". The base plate is made from polymer and attaches with 5/16" diameter lag bolts (not included but offered under related products). If attaching to masonary or concrete you should use lag anchors (not included but also offered under related products).
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Material||Stainless Steel (316)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing LokkBolt Locking Cane Bolt
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about LokkBolt Locking Cane Bolt
Q Robert L Radigan • 01/31/2019, 5:21:14 AM I am looking for a cane bolt type of device to anchor/lock a bookcase door to the floor. is there a shorter version than the 24 inch shown? And can this device be installed on the inside of a cabinet frame?
A 01/31/2019, 9:28:04 AM Hi Robert! Our only other option would be this Lockable Cane Bolt, but it is only 18" so not much shorter. https://www.hardwaresource.com/lockable-heavy-duty-cane-bolt.html There is not, we have shorter versions, but they are not as clean looking, or key lockable unfortunately. See here; https://www.hardwaresource.com/medium-duty-cane-bolt-12.html