- Heavy duty cane bolt for all metal, wood or vinyl gates. Ideal for double driveway gates.
- Lokk Bolt is made by D & D Technologies.
- "Metal Model" is for metal gates. "Wood/Vinyl Model" is for wood or vinyl gates.
- Made from tough polymer construction. The rod is made from 316 grade stainless steel.
- Built in keyed lock. Can be re-keyed by a locksmith to any Kwikset type key.
- Bolt retention groove keeps the bottom of the cane bolt from dragging across your driveway (holds cane bolt in the up position).
- Cane bolts are not handed. They will work on both left hand and right hand opening gates.
- Comes complete with all fasteners and two keys.
- An optional base plate is available for these cane bolts. It is our SKU 928019. This base plate is approximately 5" in diameter and has an approximate projection of 5/8". The base plate is made from polymer and attaches with 5/16" diameter lag bolts (not included but offered for purchase during checkout). If attaching to masonary or concrete you should use lag anchors (not included but offered for purchase during checkout). The optional base plate can be viewed at the video link below.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Material||Stainless Steel (316)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
ReviewsYou're reviewing LokkBolt Locking Cane Bolt
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about LokkBolt Locking Cane Bolt
Q Robert L Radigan • 01/31/2019, 5:21:14 AM I am looking for a cane bolt type of device to anchor/lock a bookcase door to the floor. is there a shorter version than the 24 inch shown? And can this device be installed on the inside of a cabinet frame?
A 01/31/2019, 9:28:04 AM Hi Robert! Our only other option would be this Lockable Cane Bolt, but it is only 18" so not much shorter. https://www.hardwaresource.com/lockable-heavy-duty-cane-bolt.html There is not, we have shorter versions, but they are not as clean looking, or key lockable unfortunately. See here; https://www.hardwaresource.com/medium-duty-cane-bolt-12.html