- This latch is well suited for use on general-purpose round gates and fence posts around homes and gardens. It is stylish, ergonomicaly designed, and reliable.
- Made from rust-free molded polymer with stainless steel components.
- Includes a keyed access button which installs on the opposite side of the gate.
- Vertically & horizontally adjustable.
- Works on wood, metal, and vinyl gates.
- It can accomodate gate gaps of up to 2" and comes with adaptors to fit post diameters from 1-7/8" - 2-7/8". It also fits gate frame diameters of 1-3/8" and 1-5/8".
- Always check with your building department's local building code requirements before installing latches in swimming pool areas. Please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
- Gates have a pull side (pull on gate to open) and a push side (push on gate to open).
- This latching mechanism installs on the pull side of the gate.
- From the pull side of the gate:
- You can lock and unlock the gate with the key.
- From the push side of the gate:
- You can use the push button to open the gate if the gate is not locked. This is good for tall gates that you can not reach over.
- If the gate has been locked from the pull side you cannot unlock the gate from the push side.
- If the gate has been previously locked on the push side of the gate and has not been locked on the pull side of the gate, you can unlock the gate.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching stainless fasteners|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Lokk Latch Gate Latch for Round Posts
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet