- This latch is well suited for use on general-purpose round gates and fence posts around homes and gardens. It is stylish, ergonomicaly designed, and reliable.
- Made from rust-free molded polymer with stainless steel components.
- Includes a keyed access button which installs on the opposite side of the gate.
- Vertically & horizontally adjustable.
- Works on wood, metal, and vinyl gates.
- It can accommodate gate gaps of up to 2" and comes with adaptors to fit post diameters from 1-7/8" - 2-7/8". It also fits gate frame diameters of 1-3/8" and 1-5/8".
- Always check with your building department's local building code requirements before installing latches in swimming pool areas. Please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
- Gates have a pull side (pull on gate to open) and a push side (push on gate to open).
- This latching mechanism installs on the pull side of the gate.
- From the pull side of the gate:
- You can lock and unlock the gate with the key.
- From the push side of the gate:
- You can use the push button to open the gate if the gate is not locked. This is good for tall gates that you can not reach over.
- If the gate has been locked from the pull side you cannot unlock the gate from the push side.
- If the gate has been previously locked on the push side of the gate and has not been locked on the pull side of the gate, you can unlock the gate.
If you have round gate posts, D & D Technologies has created a LokkLatch specifically for these. This option is perfect for general-purpose gates surrounding homes, gardens, and other similar areas. Made to install on the pull side of the gate, the LokkLatch for round gate posts will help keep your family and property safe.
These gate latches can be installed on many different types of round post fences in the areas you need them. They're made of rust-free molded polymer with stainless steel components to help them last for years to come. The latch can accommodate gate gaps of up to 2" and includes adaptors to fit post diameters from 1 - 7/8" to 2 - 7/8". You may also use this option for frame diameters of 1 - 3/8" and 1 - 5/8". Once installed, they're easily adjusted horizontally and vertically to get the perfect fit. There are two keyed locks on each side of this Lokk gate latch for round posts. From the pull side of the gate, you'll be able to lock and unlock the gate with the key. From the push side, you can open it via the push button, unless the gate is locked on the pull side. Use these on wood, metal, or vinyl gates in your backyard, around the entire perimeter of your home, and other general use fences. You'll be able to achieve the peace of mind you need when you aren't around knowing that your property and family are better protected. For specifics, you can download the Dimensional Diagram and Installation Instructions on this page.
We include the mounting hardware and keys with these so they can be installed immediately. Use our convenient LiveChat system on our website to speak to one of our online agents for quick questions. Once we've received your order, we'll have your latches shipped out within one business day. If you have any other questions about the LokkLatch gate latch for round posts or would like to learn more about our wide selection of gate latches, please feel free to contact us for additional information.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching stainless fasteners|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|