- Strike is sold separately. It can be purchased here.
- Gate lock featuring a double cylinder deadbolt (keyed on both sides of the gate).
- Designed for and comes with two 1-1/8" mortise cylinders (SC1 keyway) and four keys.
- Keyed Alike available. Please call or email for details.
- Deadbolt throws 7/8" with one turn of the key.
- Key operated self-latching spring latch.
- Turning key clockwise, throws deadbolt. Turning key counter clockwise, retracts deadbolt and spring latch.
- Latch & Dead Bolt can be adjusted up to 3/8" without removing the lock.
- Lock box requires a 3-3/8" spacing to the first picket, fitting nicely into most gates.
- Four hole mounting with two hex head socket screws.
- Interchangable with all Locinox locks
The look and quality of a gate lock and latch can really have an effect on the appearance of the overall fence. With a professional, sleek gate locks, you can make your fence look excellent! You can achieve this with the Locinox LUKY Gate Lock with Mortise Cylinder, which delivers in looks and security. Since it's interchangeable with all Locinox locks, you'll be able to use it just about anywhere you'd like. From fencing in your backyard to installing it on commercial property, this LUKY gate lock is a truly great investment.
This versatile gate lock has a handful of features that make it a very popular choice. It's designed for 1 1/8" mortise profile cylinder. The lock has a double cylinder deadbolt that's keyed on both sides. The lockbox requires a 3 3/8" spacing to the first picking, but the bolts can be adjusted up to 3/8" without removing the lock. You have the choice of a tubing diameter of 1/5" to 1 3/4", or, 1 7/8" to 2". The LUKY gate lock is made of stainless steel, so it'll last you for years to come while still looking great. You may choose between black or silver finishes, each of which looks distinguished and professional. The mounting hardware is included with your order so you can install your Locinox LUKY Gate Lock with Mortise Cylinder right away. You'll find two Locinox installation videos on this page for industrial gates and the other for chain-linked gates. You can also download and print both the specifications and installation diagrams.
Want to ensure this is the right lock for your gates? Speak with an online agent via the LiveChat feature on our website. You'll be able to tell them more about your gate and from your conversation, you can choose the perfect gate lock. When you order 10 or more LUKY Gate Locks, your order will qualify for a quantity discount. If you have any other questions about the Locinox LUKY Gate Lock with Mortise Cylinder or would like to learn more about our inventory of Locinox gate products, please feel free to contact us for additional information.
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Gate Latch Type||
|Keyway||Schlage SC1 (5 Pin)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|