- Pantograph type mechanism which lifts a shelf holding an item such as a blender, slicer, mixer or other appliance from inside a desk or cabinet. Places item at working height.
- Two powerful springs aid the shelf as it is raised or lowered
- Automatically locks in the raised position
- Release the locks to lower the shelf
- Made from .125" steel
- Maximum usable height inside the cabinet (lowered position) is 16-1/2"
- Minimum front to back cabinet depth is 19"
- Minimum interior cabinet height needed is 19"
- Maximum shelf depth is 16"
- There is no maximum on the shelf width
- This item is sold by the pair which it what is needed to hang one shelf.
|Load Capacity||Maximum recommended 44 lbs|
|Length||28" Fully extended|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||x28 #6 Pan Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Lifting Shelf Hinge for Kitchen Appliances
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet