- Beautifully finished solid brass lift off hinge.
- Available in two finishes: Polished brass and Satin Nickel.
- Hinge will "lift off" of the cabinet after installation.
- This hinge works well for installing an overlay door, minimum side panel thickness needed is 11/16".
- If installed on an overlay door and such that the hinge pin is aligned just outside of the outside surface of the side panel, the door will open 270 degrees (and lay flat along side the side panel when in the fully open position).
Hinge dimensions (this is a metric designed hinge, these dimension are approximate, may vary by 1/32")
- Bent leaf is 1/2"
- Hinge thickness is 5/64"
- Made to fit 3/4" or 13/16" thick door
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Six #6 Flat Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Lift-Off Hinge with Bent Leaf
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Lift-Off Hinge with Bent Leaf
Q Steve Hergett • 03/12/2018, 2:15:23 PM I need more specs on the lift off hinge with bent leaf. Would you be able to send me more information on this product? I'm needing all of the dimensions for this hinge.
A 03/12/2018, 3:35:40 PM Hi Steve! We can provide some additional measurements in regards to the hinge. The height is 2" of course, the width of the leaf to attach to the door is 13/16", the width of the leaf before the bend is 3/4" and the width after the bend that has the screw holes is 9/16". Hope this helps out.