Lift Assist for Bar and Countertops
Ships by the next day!
- For Lift-up openings in bars and countertops (bar and countertop vertical doors)
- Assists the lifting and dampens the closing of the countertop door
- Creates a smooth and soft closing action, prevents door from slamming shut
- Can be easily installed on an existing door
- For this product to work properly, you must carefully calculate the inch/pound closing force of your countertop door
- Works only on door thicknesses of from 19/32" to 63/64".
- For this product to work properly, your countertop door must be hinged with one of the following hinge types:
- Butt type hinges
- Piano hinge
- Soss concealed hinges
Calculation of Inch/Pound Rating
- Weight of door (in pounds) times length of door (in inches) times 1/2 (W x L x 1/2 = Inch/Pound Rating)
- Length of door is the horizontal distance from the hinged side of the door to its opposite end.
- For example, if you have a countertop door that is 30 inches long by 18 inches wide and it weighs 8 pounds, multiply 30 times 8 and divide by 2 (30 x 8 divided by 2 =120 inch/pounds)
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|