- These shutter hinges are for "inset" shutters. Inset shutters are installed flush with the window frame when in the closed position (covering the window).
- The hinges are available in 3 different offsets (1/2",1-1/2" and 2-1/4") . The offset gives a "throw" which allows the shutter to lay flat against the house when in the open position.
- The "throw" is approximately double the offset. For example a hinge with a 1/2" offset has about 1" of throw.
- "L" strap measures 1-3/8" wide at widest point. Vertical part of the "L" is 5". Horizontal part of the "L" is 6".
- Shutter may be lifted off of pintles after installation..
- Hinge and pintle are zinc chromate plated for corrosion resistance and then finished in wrought iron black for a traditional look.
- For taller shutters consider using our "Middle" shutter hinges.
- One pair will hang one shutter.
|hs_plate_width||1 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|Plate Height||3 - 1/2"|
ReviewsYou're reviewing "L" Type Shutter Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet