- The LokkLatch is a quality, yet affordable, pedestrian gate latch for general-purpose gates around the home. The LokkLatch takes a radical new approach to the gravity latch principle and combines the unique benefits of key-lockability and reliable latching action with superior design and rust-proof components.
- LokkLatch also offers a high degree of versatility, as it is adjustable both vertically and horizontally to ensure proper fit and reliable operation. This latch suits all square post gate and fencing materials as well as left or right handed gates for easy installation.
- Locking/Latching Function:
- Gates have a pull side (pull on gate to open) and a push side (push on gate to open).
- This latching mechanism installs on the pull side of the gate.
- From the pull side of the gate:
- You can lock the gate with the key
- You can unlock the gate with the key
- From the push side of the gate:
- You can use the push button to open the gate if the gate is not locked. This is good for tall gates that you can not reach over.
- If the gate has been locked from the pull side you cannot unlock the gate from the push side.
- If the gate has been previously locked on the push side of the gate and has not been locked on the pull side of the gate, you can unlock the gate.
- For right or left hand in-swinging gates.
- Will fit gate posts ranging from 1" thick to 6" thick.
- Made from molded polymer with stainless steel components.
- Works on wood, metal, and vinyl gates.
- Includes instructions, fasteners, and two keys.
- Always check with your building department's local building code requirements before installing in swimming pool areas. Please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Gate Latch Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Fasteners|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Key Lockable Lokk Latch with External Access
No Reviews Yet
3 Questions asked about Key Lockable Lokk Latch with External Access
Q Ron jahnke • 06/08/2018, 9:18:16 AM Lost key for our lock. Are they common or unique to each lock?
A 06/08/2018, 9:25:32 AM Hi Ron! Those are the smaller than normal keys. If your key is stamped "62462" then the Duplicate Key for D&D Technologies Locks should be able to work for you. This is used among a lot of their latches. You can view/purchase these through the link below; https://www.hardwaresource.com/duplicate-key-for-d-d-technologies-locks.html
Q Edward Marks • 07/18/2018, 7:04:04 AM the previous owner broke the key off in the lockset and I can't get it out. Do you sell just a replacement lockset? All the other hardware works fine.
A 07/18/2018, 8:54:11 AM We do not, we just sell entire lockset replacements. You may want to call D&D Technologies, they might be able to ship you just the parts you are looking for. Their number is (800)716 0888.
Q Henry Ingenito • 07/27/2018, 11:35:48 AM Can this be installed on a round post sliding gate and if the gate is locked from the outside can it still be opened from the inside?
A 07/27/2018, 12:59:18 PM Henry, Unfortunately that item is not designed for sliding gates, and wouldn't be very secure. We dont have an option currently for sliding gates, but should have our regular option back in stock around the beginning of September...