- The LokkLatch is a quality, yet affordable, pedestrian gate latch for general-purpose gates around the home. The LokkLatch takes a radical new approach to the gravity latch principle and combines the unique benefits of key-lockability and reliable latching action with superior design and rust-proof components.
- Lokklatch gate latches also offers a high degree of versatility, as it is adjustable both vertically and horizontally to ensure proper fit and reliable operation. This locking gate latch suits all square post gate and fencing materials as well as left or right hinged gates for easy installation.
- Locking/Latching Function:
- Gates have a pull side (pull on gate to open) and a push side (push on gate to open).
- This latch installs only on the pull side of the gate.
- This latch can be locked and unlocked with the key only on the pull side of the gate.
- When not locked with the key, the latch can be released by pushing up on the lever on the pull side of the gate.
- Has side legs which wrap 1" around the fence post and edge of gate for added strength.
- Made from molded polymer with stainless steel components.
- This locking gate latch works on wood, metal, and vinyl gates.
- Includes instructions, fasteners, and 2 keys.
- Always check with your building department's local building code requirements before installing latches in swimming pool areas. Please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Key Lockable Lokk Latch Gate Latch
No Reviews Yet
5 Questions asked about Key Lockable Lokk Latch Gate Latch
Q Mike Stillman • 01/25/2018, 2:54:07 PM Hi, I already have your LLAA lockable gate assembly. What I do not have is the key. Do you sell the locks separately or is it a universal key? The one I have shows the latch/lock that mounts on the inside of the gate with a separate locking push button on the outside of the gate.
A 01/25/2018, 3:35:35 PM There are multiple different keys available for D&D Locks, the only one we sell separately will have a 62462 stamped on it. If you have a different number, you may want to reach out to D&D Technologies and see if they have the one you need.
Q Lynn Potter • 03/17/2018, 5:24:47 PM Am I able to order replacement keys only?
A 03/19/2018, 3:16:28 PM Hi Lynn! We do have a replacement key that can accommodate many of the D&D Technologies locks & latches as long as it is smaller than your average house key. https://www.hardwaresource.com/duplicate-key-for-d-d-technologies-locks.html
Q deb • 05/21/2018, 8:28:23 AM is this keyed alike meaning if you purchase multiple they will use the same key | So the Latch can be rekeyed to match a 5-pin house key.
A 05/21/2018, 9:10:46 AM That is correct Deb, and yes they can be rekeyed by a locksmith to match other kwikset keyways.
Q Lance Courtney • 06/22/2018, 11:43:55 AM We bought a house with the Lokk gate latch and don/t have any keys. I would either like to have new keys (probably won't happen ) or buy a new Lokk Latch. I need one that is two sided (for the screws) and only about 4" long. Can you help me with this purchase? Sincerely, Lance Courtney
A 06/22/2018, 3:10:39 PM Hi Lance! A good majority of D&D Technologies latches/locks use the same smaller than your average house key that's stamped "62462". You can view/purchase these duplicates through the link below; https://www.hardwaresource.com/duplicate-key-for-d-d-technologies-locks.html
Q Bruce Murch • 12/29/2018, 3:22:16 AM I need to replace the lock latch post on my gate. Can I get just that part versus the whole assembly that includes the latch post clasp? Model LLAA D&D Technologies, Hardware source SKU 928030. Thanks
A 12/31/2018, 8:39:21 AM For parts Bruce, you will want to contact the mfg directly. Best we can do is sell you the entire latch unfortunately.