- The LokkLatch is a quality, yet affordable, pedestrian gate latch for general-purpose gates around the home. The LokkLatch takes a radical new approach to the gravity latch principle and combines the unique benefits of key-lockability and reliable latching action with superior design and rust-proof components.
- Lokklatch gate latches also offers a high degree of versatility, as it is adjustable both vertically and horizontally to ensure proper fit and reliable operation. This locking gate latch suits all square post gate and fencing materials as well as left or right hinged gates for easy installation.
- Locking/Latching Function:
- Gates have a pull side (pull on gate to open) and a push side (push on gate to open).
- This latch installs only on the pull side of the gate.
- This latch can be locked and unlocked with the key only on the pull side of the gate.
- When not locked with the key, the latch can be released by pushing up on the lever on the pull side of the gate.
- Has side legs which wrap 1" around the fence post and edge of gate for added strength.
- Made from molded polymer with stainless steel components.
- This locking gate latch works on wood, metal, and vinyl gates.
- Includes instructions, fasteners, and 2 keys.
- Always check with your building department's local building code requirements before installing latches in swimming pool areas. Please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
Keep your property safe with the key lockable LokkLatch gate latch, which is ideal for residential use. Improving on the design of the traditional gate latch, this option combines key lockability and reliable latching action to keep your gates closed and locked. If you're installing new gates at home or another property, consider this latch for superior security.
The key lockable LokkLatch gate latch is easy to install and will suit all square post gate and fencing materials. It will also fit right or left hinged gates, so its versatility is a major feature. It's made from molded polymer with stainless steel components to work well outdoors. Since this latch only installs on the pull side of the gate, it can only be locked and unlocked with the key on this side. During times where it does not need to be locked, the latch is released by simply pushing the lever up. The key lockable LokkLatch gate latch can be installed on wood, metal, and vinyl gates. These can be used in residential yards, private property, swimming pools, personnel-only areas, and more. They will help keep pets, children, and/or residents safe, and prevent unwanted people or animals from coming in. You may choose between black or white for these economical latches. For more specifications, download the Dimensional Diagram and Installation Instructions located on this page. With such a high-quality design like this, you may even find that you wish to replace your existing gate locks!
The mounting hardware, instructions, fasteners, and two keys are included with your purchase so you can get to installation right away. Once we've received your order, we'll have your gate latches sent out within the next business day. Should you have a quick question before placing your order, reach out to us via our LiveChat system on our website to speak with an online agent. If you have any other questions about the key lockable LokkLatch gate latch or would like to learn more about our wide selection of gate latches, please feel free to contact us for additional information.
|D & D Technologies
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Hardware Type
|Prop 65 Warning
6 Questions asked about Key Lockable Lokk Latch Gate Latch