- This hinged shelf support "locks in place" when in the horizontal position. Lifting shelf vertically allows shelf to fold down against wall when not in use.
- There are 2 mounting holes on vertical piece that are 2" on center
- Bracket spacing should not exceed 32"
- When the shelf is in the fold-down position the gap between the wall and the bottom of the shelf is 2-1/2"
- Weight rating 150 lbs per pair.
- Weight rating is for a pair of supports when spacing does not exceed 32"
|Length||Horizontal = 11", Vertical = 5"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Screws are included|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Hinged Shelf Support, 11"
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Hinged Shelf Support, 11"
Q Dave Clem • 03/08/2018, 12:31:10 PM Can the hinge be purchased in black?
A 03/08/2018, 2:41:35 PM Unfortunately the 11" hinged shelf support only comes in that white coating, and I don't have a similar model in black.
Q Richard • 03/17/2018, 2:27:08 AM Are these collapsible ?
A 03/19/2018, 10:38:53 AM Yes. These shelf supports are able to collapse and fold down against the wall.