- A very heavy duty hinge designed to bolt-on to the post and weld-on to the gate frame.
- Overall height is 7-1/16". See dimensional diagram below for more details.
- Large weld surface.
- Includes grease fitting for lubrication.
To achieve listed weight ratings:
- It is necessary to employ standard and acceptable welding practices.
- Grade 5 or better bolts must be used for attachment.
- Note: we do not stock grade 5 or better bolts, they must be purchased from an alternate source.
|Weight Rating||1000 lb per pair|
|Heavy Duty Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two 1/2" Diameter Bolts, Grade 5 or Better.|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Heavy Duty Weld & Bolt-On Hinge, 7" Model
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Heavy Duty Weld & Bolt-On Hinge, 7" Model
Q Douglas Jackson • 07/24/2018, 4:48:49 AM building a steel entrance gate weighs around 400 pounds. is this hinge enough
A 07/24/2018, 8:47:11 AM It should be, a pair of those hinges can support 1,000 pounds, so unless your gate is extremely wide, and is creating a higher load rating at the hinge point because of the width, you should be good to go.