- Used for full sized doors where a hidden door application is desired.
- As the door opens, the Rack and Pinion Pivot moves the pivot point away from the door jamb (7/8" movement) so that the hinge side edge of the door does not need to be rounded.
- Top and bottom gear boxes are designed to be fully mortised into floor and door frame.
- Standard application is for 1-3/4" doors.
- Maximum opening angle is 105 degrees.
- Opening beyond 105 degrees will damage pivot.
- This unit is sold by the set. One set is needed per door.
- Head gear box measures 3-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 5/8".
- Bottom gear box measures 3-1/4" x 3-5/8" x 1-1/16".
- Maximum door width is 36".
|Weight Rating||150 lbs|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Fasteners|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Heavy Duty Rack and Pinion Pivot Set
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Heavy Duty Rack and Pinion Pivot Set
Q Bruce Schuett • 10/31/2020, 9:23:11 PM Will this hold the door open at 105 degrees?
A 11/02/2020, 10:06:58 AM It does not offer a hold open feature.