- This is a very heavy duty hinge specially made for heavy gates and doors.
- This heavy duty J bolt gate hinge will swing a full 180 degrees if installed without a stop.
- Hinge is made up of a mounting plate (flange) and J-Bolt arm.
- Hinge pivots on a steel ball bearing and includes a grease fitting to keep the bearing lubricated.
- Weight Rating: 500 lb per pair
- Arm Size: 5/8" x 5"
- Plate size: 6" x 1" x 3/8"
- Screw hole center to center: 4-13/16"
- Minimum gap between post and edge of gate frame: 2-1/2"
- Maximum spread between two nuts on threaded bolt: 2-3/4"
- Thread size: 5/8 - 11
- Weight Rating: 900 lb per pair
- Arm size: 3/4" x 7"
- Plate size: 7" x 1-1/2" x 3/8"
- Screw hole center to center: 5-3/4"
- Minimum gap between post and edge of gate frame: 3-1/8"
- Maximum spread between two nuts on threaded bolt: 4-1/4"
- Thread Size: 3/4 - 10
|Heavy Duty Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two 3/8" Lag Screws or Bolts|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Heavy Duty J Bolt Hinge
No Reviews Yet
6 Questions asked about Heavy Duty J Bolt Hinge
Q Darren • 11/08/2018, 4:11:25 PM Is the hinge rating based on the weight of the gate? Cause the longer the gate the more leverage the weight has,, so if it’s rated for 900lbs what’s the farthest distance I could hang that 900lbs from the hinge
A 11/09/2018, 9:06:47 AM The weight rating is based on the weight of the gate, and a gate that is designed to be 8-10 feet wide.