- A very heavy duty hinge designed to bolt-on to the post and to the gate frame.
- Overall bolt-on gate hinge height is 7-1/16". See dimensional diagram below for more details.
- Includes grease fitting for lubrication.
To achieve listed weight ratings:
- Grade 5 or better bolts must be used for attachment.
- Note: we do not stock grade 5 or better bolts, they must be purchased from an alternate source.
|Weight Rating||1000 lb per pair|
|Heavy Duty Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four 1/2" Diameter Bolts, Grade 5 or Better|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Heavy Duty Bolt-On Hinge, 7" Model
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Heavy Duty Bolt-On Hinge, 7" Model
Q Jeff Rozeboom • 12/21/2017, 6:18:36 AM does this hinge have an internal center stop? i need a heavy duty hinge to swing both ways, but need it to stop itself in the center. the gate is made of 2" steel tubing, it is a double gate that cannot have a stop on the gate itself.
A 12/21/2017, 10:50:02 AM These hinges will not stop itself in the center. I would recommend looking at either our Weld-On Spring Hinge or our Self Closing Weld-On Hinge. Weld-On Spring Hinge: https://www.hardwaresource.com/weld-on-spring-hinge.html Self Closing Weld-On Hinge: https://www.hardwaresource.com/self-closing-weld-on-hinge.html
Q Richard • 02/18/2019, 2:30:22 PM What type of finish is on the hinge? Zinc, raw, primed, painted? Thank you.
A 02/19/2019, 10:42:27 AM Hi Ricard! The finish options are Black, Primed for Painting (Red), or Zinc. The first is a powder coated painted finish, second is just the powder coating, and third is actual zinc plating.