- Heavy duty hinge, designed to "bolt-on" to the gate post and the gate frame.
- Features two sealed roller bearings (no greasing necessary)
- Sloted yoke for adjustability (gap between gate and post is 1/2" adjustable)
- Hinge mounting plates measure 7.5" by 1.5". See dimensional diagram below for more details.
- This hinge is sold by the each. You will normally order 2 or more hinges per door or gate.
- Grade 5 or better bolts must be used for attachment.
- Note: we do not stock grade 5 or better bolts, they must be purchased from an alternate source.
The heavy-duty bolt-on hinge, 7 - 1/2 inch option is great for when you need a little adjustability with your door and gate hinges. Designed to bolt on to gate posts and frames, these hinges can handle 750 lbs. per pair. Use these for gates surrounding warehouses, ranches, public facilities, backyards, private property, and many more locations.
Whether you're using these for commercial or residential property, they'll be able to hold a number of different door and gate sizes. Made of zinc, these hinges are durable, meaning they'll be able to handle normal wear and tear and seasonal weather. The hinge features a slotted yoke, which allows you to adjust the gap between the gate and post half an inch. This can make all the difference between having to re-install or buy a totally different hinge for your gate. The hinge mounting plates are 7.5" x 1.5". Instead of a greased fitting, the heavy-duty bolt-on hinge, 7 - 1/2 inch gate and door option are built with two sealed roller bearings, which are reliable and efficient. With a pair installed, the weight rating is 750 lbs. To achieve this weight rating, we recommend using Grade 5 or better 5/8" diameter bolts. For specifics on the heavy-duty bolt-on hinge, 7 - 1/2 inch option, download the Dimensional Diagram located on this page. Please note that these hinges are sold individually, not in pairs.
Mounting hardware is not included. Ready to place your order? Once we receive it, we'll have your bolt-on hinges shipped within the next business day. Have a quick question about these? Use the LiveChat system on our website and one of our friendly online agents will assist you. Should these not be the hinges you need, the agent will ensure you find the right ones. If you have any other questions about the heavy-duty bolt-on hinge, 7 - 1/2 inch option or would like to learn more about our expansive selection of door and gate hinges, please feel free to contact us for additional information.
|Weight Rating||750 lb per pair|
|Heavy Duty Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four 5/8" Diameter Bolts, Grade 5 or Better|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|