- Large door latch for heavy gates and barn doors. This barn door locking latch can be operated from both sides of the door.
- This latch will work for either a swinging door or a sliding door.
- Works for either left or right hand doors.
- Fits doors 1-3/4" to 2-3/4" thick.
- Features keepers that align so that a padlock may be used to lock the latch (padlock not included).
- The opposite side of the lock is a lever box. The lever box fits in a cutout in the door for a flush installation.
- Lever box measures 5" x 5-3/4" x 7/8". The cutout in the door is approximately 4" x 5".
- Note: Fasteners are not included with this product. Installation requires a variety of different size carriage bolts and flat head machine bolts depending on the type of installation. All required fasteners can be found at any hardware store or home center. Please see the installation diagram below to determine which fasteners you will need.
|Gate Latch Type||
|Length||13 - 5/8"|
|Width||7 - 1/2"|
|Projection||2 - 1/8"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||See Installation Diagram|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Heavy Duty Barn Door Latch
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet