- Allows door to open 90 degrees in both directions.
- Spring returns door to center or closed position.
- Features a steel mechanism.
- Features an anti friction bearing.
- Device is non-handed, works on both right hand and left hand doors.
- Made for doors which are 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" thick.
- Maximum door width is 36".
- Sold by the set. Order one set per door.
- The manufacturer recommends that you use door stops at 90 degrees to prevent damage to the pivot.
- Cover plates measure 9-7/8" by 2-5/8".
- Comes with Jamb bracket which allows pivot to be mounted either to door jamb or floor.
- PLEASE NOTE: this hinge does not have the "hold open" feature. The heavy duty pivot hinge is NOT available with the hold open feature. If you need the "hold open" feature, please order our Medium Duty Pivot Hinge (90 lb maximum door weight).
The heavy-duty adjustable spring pivot set is designed to allow doors to open 90 degrees in either direction. If this is a feature you've been looking for, this is the perfect hinge set for you. Made of durable steel, this option can be installed on both right- and left-handed doors.
Made for doors that are 1 3/8" and 1 ¾" thick, the heavy-duty adjustable spring pivot set opens smoothly and quietly. Each hinge features a steel mechanism and an anti-friction bearing that help the door close without issue. The spring will return the open door to the center or closed position depending on how you adjust it. These hinges are sold by the set, so you'll only need a quantity of one. Each set includes the mounting hardware and a jamb bracket, which allows the pivot to be mounted to either the door jamb or floor. The manufacturer recommends that you use door stops at 90 degrees to prevent damage to the pivot. Doors should be no wider than 36" and no heavier than 150 lbs. Choose from finishes like Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Brass. You may also select the primed for paint option to do it yourself. If needed, you can download the Installation Diagram located on this page for further assistance. Install these hinges in warehouses, office buildings, and commercial properties.
Please note the heavy-duty pivot hinge is NOT available with the "hold open" feature, and another hinge will need to be selected to have this ability. This hinge set is in stock and ready to ship within the next business day. If you have any other questions about this heavy-duty adjustable spring pivot set or would like to learn more about our large inventory of heavy-duty door hinges, please feel free to contact us for additional information.
|Weight Rating||150 lbs Per Set|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|