- Harn Impaz Replacement Fixing Bracket for Drawers.
- This device is used to attach the drawer face or front to the drawer unit. Two brackets required per drawer.
- There are several different types of fixing brackets. Before ordering make sure that your existing bracket is visually identical to the image in the photo and that the dimensions are the same. Both L and R brackets may be stamped with RBF.162.40
- The center to center dimension of the two screw holes is 2-1/2"
- Sold by the set
- A set includes two units, a right hand model and a left hand model
- The right hand model is stamped with an R
- The left hand model is stamped with a L
- Screws are not included but are available as an add-on.
|Length||3 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 Flat Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Harn Impaz Fixing Brackets
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Harn Impaz Fixing Brackets
Q Olaf • 03/11/2018, 1:39:57 PM Will you ship to Australia ?
A 03/12/2018, 8:46:29 AM Hi Olaf! At this time we do not ship internationally, but we are working on it! We would have to ship it somewhere in the states to a freight forwarder or if you have a friend who then can forward it along to you.
Q Sunil Rashinkar • 01/29/2019, 4:28:15 PM Hello Team, We have purchased the Ham Impaz Bracket Left Hand and Right Hand from your website (Order # 000050829). We are trying to fix it to one of our drawer. Question we have is, we are able to attach this to the front face of the drawer by putting the top and bottom screws, but we are unable to attach the other side. Can you guide us on the same. Thanks Sunil Rashinkar
A 01/30/2019, 9:24:22 AM Hi Sunil! The screw is used to fasten "clip" the bracket to the side. We will provide you with some links for assistance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-tfdja92dM https://ayamos.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/harn-drawer-clip-on-assembly.jpg