Half Cranked Hinge for Face Frame Half Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
- European style hinge with titanium plating over steel base material.
- This plating provides a nice aesthetic while offering superior corrosion resistance.
- Half cranked clip top model for face frame overlay doors.
- For cabinets which have a smaller overlay than is allowed with the straight arm hinge.
- Hinge cup installs in a 35mm (1-3/8") diameter cup drilled in the back of the door
- Cup depth needs to be a minimum of 11 mm deep (7/16").
- This hinge and mounting plate will accommodate any overlay from 8mm (5/16") to 15mm (19/32").
- Each hinge comes with two plastic dowels and two dowel screws
- Dowels and dowel screws are recommended for doors that are made from pressed or manufactured wood
- Dowel screws are regular wood screws that are a slightly shortened and blunt version of a wood screw.
- For solid wood doors, wood screws (no dowels) are recommended.
- For solid wood doors, discard the plastic dowels and either use the dowel screws or purchase regular bronze #6 flat head wood screws (2 each per hinge, our SKU 286255)
- 1 Half Cranked Hinge
- 1 Face Frame Mounting Plate
- There are two possible mounting plates for face frame overlay cabinets. Each plate is a different height, which, in combination with the bore distance, changes the door overlay. It is important to match up your overlay to make sure your doors sit in the right position on your cabinet. To chose the correct mounting plate, use the "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" link below.
- Two #6 x 5/8" screws for the mounting plate
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
|Model #||Hinge: C2R6G66
1mm Plate: BAU3R16
|Cabinet Door Type||Half Overlay|
|Cabinet Type||Face Frame|
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two plastic dowels and dowel screws for the hinge cup and two #6 screws for the mounting plate.|