- European style hinge with titanium plating over steel base material.
- This plating provides a nice aesthetic while offering superior corrosion resistance.
- Half cranked clip top model for back-to-back doors.
- Can also be used on non-back-to-back cabinets which have a smaller overlay than is allowed with the straight arm hinge.
- Please see the "Reveal & Overlay Information" document below to verify if this bundle will work for your application.
- Hinge cup installs in a 35mm (1-3/8") diameter cup drilled in the back of the door
- Cup depth needs to be a minimum of 11 mm deep (7/16").
- This hinge and mounting plate will accommodate any overlay from 7mm (9/32") to 14mm (9/16").
- Each hinge comes with two plastic dowels and two dowel screws
- Dowels and dowel screws are recommended for doors that are made from pressed or manufactured wood
- Dowel screws are regular wood screws that are a slightly shortened and blunt version of a wood screw.
- For solid wood doors, wood screws (no dowels) are recommended.
- For solid wood doors, discard the plastic dowels and either use the dowel screws or purchase regular bronze #6 flat head wood screws (2 each per hinge, our SKU 286255)
- 1 Half Cranked Hinge
- 1 2mm Frameless Mounting Plate
- Two #6 x 5/8" screws for the mounting plate
- Optional: Two #6 x 5/8" screws for the hinge
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
|Model Number||Hinge: C2R6G66
2mm Plate: BAR3R26
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two plastic dowels and dowel screws for the hinge cup and two #6 screws for the mounting plate.|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Half Cranked Hinge for Back-to-Back Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet