Grass Soft-Close 160 Degree Hinge For Face Frame Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
- Straight Arm 160 degree hinge bundle for face frame cabinets with overlay doors.
- With these hinges, the soft-close mechanism is integrated into the hinge cup providing a very low profile design.
- This hinge can be used for new construction or to replace worn out or obsolete Grass straight arm hinges that open approximately 160 degrees.
- This hinge is available with either 42mm (1-5/8") or 45mm (1-3/4") screw hole spacings for the hinge cup. Screw holes are measured from center to center (center of one hole to the center of the other hole). Click on the link below to see a diagram showing the screw hole spacing.
- Please see the "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" document below to verify if this bundle will work for your application and determine which mounting plate is needed.
- A soft close feature which eliminates the slamming door sound that you get with typical self-closing European hinges.
- This hinge has a lever one the back that adjusts the soft close speed by choosing one of three different closing pressure settings.
- The soft close mechanism is fully integrated into the hinge arm rather than the hinge cup.
- Four different adjustments
- Soft close pressure
- Depth adjustment (+3mm and -2 mm)
- Side adjustment / Overlay (+2mm and -2mm)
- Height adjustment (+2mm and -2mm)
- Click on link below for information on how to adjust
- Hinge cup size is 35mm (1-3/8"). Cup depth is 10mm (13/32").
- Door opening angle is 110 degrees
- Works for bore distances from 3mm (1/8") to 10mm (13/32")
- Works for overlay dimensions from 11.5mm (7/16") to 25.5mm (1")
- Works for door thicknesses 32mm (1-1/4")
- 1 x Grass Tiomos Straight Arm 160 Degree Soft-Close Hinge
- 1 x Face Frame Mounting Plate (three options available depending on desired overlay dimension)
- 2 x #6 Screws for the Mounting Plate
- 2 x Plastic Dowels and Dowels Screws (pre-attached to the hinge) - Dowels are typically used on manufactured wood or MDF doors because they hold better than wood screws. If you have a solid wood door, discard the plastic dowels and use either the dowel screws (blunt and slightly shorter) that come with the hinge or purchase #6 flat head wood screws (two per hinge, our SKU 652360).
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- #6 flat head wood screws for the hinge side, can be used in place of the included plastic dowels and dowel screws (SKU 652360)
- Restriction clip. Limits angle of opening to 120 degrees (SKU 701355)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
|Model #||42mm Hinge: F028138382
45mm Hinge: F028138564
1.5mm Plate: F058139825
3.5mm Plate: F058139826
4.5mm Plate: F058139827
|HS SKU||42mm Hinge: 701368
45mm Hinge: 701353
1.5mm Plate: 701390
3.5mm Plate: 701391
4.5mm Plate: 701392
|Cabinet Door Type||Half Overlay, Full Overlay|
|Cabinet Type||Face Frame|
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||160 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two plastic dowels and dowel screws for the hinge cup and two #6 screws for the mounting plate.|