- Half Cranked 160 degree hinge bundle for face frame cabinets with half overlay doors.
- This option provides smaller overlay dimensions than a straight arm type hinge would.
- With these hinges, the soft-close mechanism is integrated into the hinge cup providing a very low profile design.
- This hinge can be used for new construction or to replace worn out or obsolete Grass straight arm hinges that open approximately 160 degrees.
- This hinge is available with either 42mm (1-5/8") or 45mm (1-3/4") screw hole spacings for the hinge cup. Screw holes are measured from center to center (center of one hole to the center of the other hole). See the document found under Downloads to view a diagram showing the screw hole spacing.
- Please see the "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" document below to verify if this bundle will work for your application and determine which mounting plate is needed.
- A soft close feature which eliminates the slamming door sound that you get with typical self-closing European hinges.
- This hinge has a lever one the back that adjusts the soft close speed by choosing one of three different closing pressure settings.
- The soft close mechanism is fully integrated into the hinge arm rather than the hinge cup.
- Four different adjustments
- Soft close pressure
- Depth adjustment (+3mm and -2 mm)
- Side adjustment / Overlay (+2mm and -2mm)
- Height adjustment (+2mm and -2mm)
- See the document found under Downloads for information on how to adjust
- Hinge cup size is 35mm (1-3/8"). Cup depth is 10mm (13/32") minimum.
- Door opening angle is 110 degrees
- Works for bore distances from 3mm (1/8") to 10mm (13/32")
- Works for overlay dimensions from 2mm (~1/16") to 16mm (5/8")
- Works for door thicknesses up to 32mm thick (1-1/4")
- 1 x Grass Tiomos Half Cranked 160 Degree Soft-Close Hinge
- 1 x Face Frame Mounting Plate (three options available depending on desired overlay dimension)
- 2 x #6 Screws for the Mounting Plate
- 2 x Plastic Dowels and Dowels Screws (pre-attached to the hinge) - Dowels are typically used on manufactured wood or MDF doors because they hold better than wood screws. If you have a solid wood door, discard the plastic dowels and use either the dowel screws (blunt and slightly shorter) that come with the hinge or purchase #6 flat head wood screws (two per hinge, our SKU 652360).
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- #6 flat head wood screws for the hinge side, can be used in place of the included plastic dowels and dowel screws (SKU 652360)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
|Model Number||42mm Hinge: F028138384
45mm Hinge: F028138566
0mm Plate: F058139746
2mm Plate: F058139747
3mm Plate: F058139748
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||160 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two plastic dowels and dowel screws for the hinge cup and two #6 screws for the mounting plate.|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
|HS SKU||42mm Hinge: 701369
45mm Hinge: 701354
0mm Plate: 701390
2mm Plate: 701391
3mm Plate: 701392
You're reviewing Grass Soft-Close 160 Degree Hinge for Face Frame Half Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.