- Designed for kitchen corner cabinets (Pie Cut Corner Cabinets).
- Made by Grass, features a 42mm (1-5/8") center to center hole spacing on the hinge cup.
- Hinge is adjustable for door thicknesses ranging from 16mm (5/8") to 24mm (15/16").
- If doing a new installation, use a 3.5mm bore distance (approximately 1/8"). Bore distance is the distance from the edge of the door to the edge of the 35mm hole drilled in the back of the door.
- Minimum cup depth is 12.6mm (1/2").
- On the arm of the hinge is a screw which is used to adjust the hinge for the thickness of the door. The factory sets the adjustment for a 19mm (3/4") door which is the most common door thickness used by cabinet makers.
- 1 x Grass "Tiomos PCC" Pie Cut Corner Hinge
- 1 x 0mm Frameless Mounting Plate
- 2 x #6 Screws for the Mounting Plate
- 2 x Plastic Dowels and Dowels Screws (pre-attached to the hinge) - Dowels are typically used on manufactured wood or MDF doors because they hold better than wood screws. If you have a solid wood door, discard the plastic dowels and use either the dowel screws (blunt and slightly shorter) that come with the hinge or purchase #6 flat head wood screws (two per hinge, our SKU 652360).
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- #6 flat head wood screws for the hinge side, can be used in place of the included plastic dowels and dowel screws (SKU 652360)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
|Model Number||Hinge: F045138336228
Mounting Plate: F058139746228
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Screw Hole Spacing||42mm (1-5/8")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two plastic dowels and dowel screws for the hinge cup and two #6 screws for the mounting plate.|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Grass Pie Cut Corner Hinge - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Grass Pie Cut Corner Hinge - Bundle
Q Joe Principato, MSJ&D Builders • 11/19/2018, 10:44:40 AM I ordered 2 bundles of Grass Pie Cut Corner Hinges. I have installed 100s of these type of hinges, but never this particular hinge. I CANNOT figure how to attach the "0mm Grass Frameless Clip-On Mounting Plates!!! Some help would be greatly appreciated by both myself and my customer!! I've searched your website (and will continue to do so) but have not found anything that tells me how to attach the mounting plates. Please help or point me a direction where I can get some instruction for this hinge. The hinge is a 701375 and the mounting plate is a 701380.
A 11/19/2018, 5:06:13 PM Joe, see a helpful YouTube video below, its a different brand hinge, but the steps on how to attach remain the same. front end in first, and then lift the bottom upwards so it snaps to the hinge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0oj-sw7dI8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_weL7qzqgE