Grass Pie Cut Corner Hinge - Bundle
- Designed for kitchen corner cabinets (Pie Cut Corner Cabinets).
- Made by Grass, features a 42mm (1-5/8") center to center hole spacing on the hinge cup.
- Hinge is adjustable for door thicknesses ranging from 16mm (5/8") to 24mm (15/16").
- If doing a new installation, use a 3.5mm bore distance (approximately 1/8"). Bore distance is the distance from the edge of the door to the edge of the 35mm hole drilled in the back of the door.
- Minimum cup depth is 12.6mm (1/2").
- On the arm of the hinge is a screw which is used to adjust the hinge for the thickness of the door. The factory sets the adjustment for a 19mm (3/4") door which is the most common door thickness used by cabinet makers.
- 1 x Grass "Tiomos PCC" Pie Cut Corner Hinge
- 1 x 0mm Frameless Mounting Plate
- 2 x #6 Screws for the Mounting Plate
- 2 x Plastic Dowels and Dowels Screws (pre-attached to the hinge) - Dowels are typically used on manufactured wood or MDF doors because they hold better than wood screws. If you have a solid wood door, discard the plastic dowels and use either the dowel screws (blunt and slightly shorter) that come with the hinge or purchase #6 flat head wood screws (two per hinge, our SKU 652360).
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- #6 flat head wood screws for the hinge side, can be used in place of the included plastic dowels and dowel screws (SKU 652360)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
|Model #||Hinge: F045138336228
Mounting Plate: F058139746228
|Cabinet Door Type||Lazy Susan/Corner|
|Cabinet Type||Face Frame, Frameless|
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Screw Hole Spacing||42mm (1-5/8")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two plastic dowels and dowel screws for the hinge cup and two #6 screws for the mounting plate.|