Please note: our SKU 701180 (7/16" overlay with 45mm screw hole spacing) has been discontinued by the manufacturer. The closest replacement option we carry for a hinge with these dimensions would be our SKU 268205, which is a Blum compact hinge that has a 1/2" overlay and a 45mm screw hole spacing.
One piece compact European hinges for face frame cabinets.
Made by Grass in the USA.
- Uses a 2.5mm (3/32") bore distance.
- Uses an 11mm (7/16") cup depth.
- Works on door thicknesses ranging from 13mm (1/2") to 19mm (3/4").
- Features front tabs for help installing on the cabinet face frame.
- The screw hole spacing refers to the distance between the center of the two screw holes in the back of the door.
- Use the link found under Resources if you need help determining your overlay.
- The screw that holds the mounting plate to the face frame is not included (use our SKU 272414).
- For the cup side, two plastic dowels and two dowel screws are included.
- Dowels and dowel screws are recommended for doors that are made from pressed or manufactured wood.
- Dowel screws are regular wood screws that are slightly shortened and a blunt version of a wood screw.
- For solid wood doors discard the dowels and use two #6 wood screws. These are not included (us our SKU 652360).
|Plate Connection Type||One-Piece|
|Opening Angle||108 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||One #7 x 3/4" Pan Head Screw (Our SKU 272414)|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
7 Questions asked about Grass One Piece Compact Hinges, Small Overlay