- Half cranked hinge bundle for back-to-back frameless cabinets with overlay doors.
- Can also be used for frameless cabinets with a smaller overlay than a typical straight arm type hinge (also known as half overlay).
- These hinges can be used to replace old Mepla brand hinges which have a 48mm screw hole center to center spacing.
- You will no longer find new hinges with "Mepla" stamped on them, as Mepla and Grass merged in 2007 to simply become Grass.
- Please see the "Reveal & Overlay Information" document below to verify if this bundle will work for your application.
- Four different adjustments
- Depth adjustment (+3mm and -1mm)
- Side adjustment / Overlay (+1mm and -3mm)
- Height adjustment (+2mm and -2mm)
- See the document found under Downloads for information on how to adjust
- Hinge cup size is 35mm (1-3/8"). Cup depth is 11mm (7/16").
- Door opening angle is 110 degrees
- Works for bore distances from 3mm (1/8") to 7mm (9/32")
- Works for overlay dimensions from 1mm (1/32") to 13mm (1/2")
- Works for door thicknesses from 16mm (5/8") to 22mm (7/8")
- 1 x Grass "Nexis 110" Half Cranked Hinge with 48mm center to center spacing
- 1 x 2mm Frameless Mounting Plate
- 4 x #6 Screws for the Hinge and Mounting Plate
- Soft-Close Add-On Device - Eliminates slamming of the door and dampens the closing action.
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels and Dowel Screws, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKUs 652368 and 701115)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
|Model Number||Hinge: 146.329.56.0815
2mm Plate: 315.393.55.0215
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||48mm (1-7/8")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two plastic dowels and dowel screws for the hinge cup and two #6 screws for the mounting plate.|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Grass 110 Degree Hinge for Back-to-Back Overlay Cabinets (48 mm Screw Hole Spacing) - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.