- Glass door hinge for cabinets without a face frame.
- Hinge overlays side panel.
- Hinge requires small hole bored in glass to install
- Snap catch is made from nylon.
- Fasteners to attach hinge to glass are included.
- Hinge features built in nylon snap catch to hold door in closed position.
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Three #4 Screws To Attach To Side Panel|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Glass Door Overlay Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Glass Door Overlay Hinge
Q Keith Ennis • 06/30/2018, 11:01:55 PM How much is the overlay. I have wood doors above this cabinet that have a 1 1/2" overlay hinges mounted on a face frame cabinet. I am trying to make the glass doors the same width as the wood doors above it which is only possible with an 1 1/2" overlay hinge mounted on a 3/4" face frame,
A 07/02/2018, 8:39:45 AM Hi Keith! About the only way to achieve an Overlay that large would be to notch the location on the face frame where the hinge mounts. This one in particular cannot attach to the face frame and used on frameless cabinets. We wouldn't have anything that can naturally have over 1-1/2" Overlay unfortunately for glass door hinges.