- Installs easily without boring through glass doors
- Positive self-locking feature eliminates the need for magnetic or touch latches
- Glass secured with large rubber tipped screw
- Opening angle is 160 degrees
- For left or right hand installations
- Glass thickness to 1/4"
|Width||1 - 1/2"|
|Height||1 - 3/16"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 Pan Head Screws Per Pair|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Glass Door Hinge, Non-Bore Inset
5/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
| May 22nd, 2018
2 Questions asked about Glass Door Hinge, Non-Bore Inset
Q les Auerbach • 04/20/2018, 8:28:07 AM will these hinges accept and hold 0.125 thickness glass
A 04/20/2018, 5:02:40 PM Hi Les! These should work on glass door thicknesses up to 1/4".
Q Jim • 06/23/2018, 3:56:09 AM What clearance is needed (width and height) for these inset hinges
A 06/25/2018, 11:52:31 AM Not information we have unfortunately, but it should eb really minimum. 1-/16" to an 1/8". We always recommend waiting to cut anything until you get the hinges.