My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Generic straight arm European style hinge bundle.
- For 3/4" thick overlay doors on 3/4" frameless cabinets
- Hinge allows vertical, horizontal and depth adjustment after installation.
- The hinge is available with either a 110 degree or 125 degree angle of opening.
- Hinge fits into a 35mm (1-3/8") "cup" drilled into the back of the cabinet door.
- Will accommodate overlays from 1/2" to 3/4" (13 to 19mm). The overlay is determined by the mounting plate and bore distance used.
- For a 13mm overlay use the 3mm mounting plate and a 3mm bore distance.
- For a 14mm overlay use the 3mm mounting plate and a 4mm bore distance.
- For a 15mm overlay use the 3mm mounting plate and a 5mm bore distance.
- For a 16mm overlay use the 3mm mounting plate and a 6mm bore distance OR the 0mm mounting plate and a 3mm bore distance.
- For a 17mm overlay use the 0mm mounting plate and a 4mm bore distance.
- For a 18mm overlay use the 0mm mounting plate and a 5mm bore distance.
- For a 19mm overlay use the 0mm mounting plate and a 6mm bore distance.
- The "standard" mounting plate uses #6 x 5/8 wood screws (not included but available as an add-on item).
- The "special" mounting plate is made to be used with cabinets where there are holes drilled for press-in shelf supports. Additional screws are not needed.
- Use the list above to determine which mounting plate you need to achieve your desired overlay.
- Both mounting plates offer full adjustability.
- 1 x Generic Straight Arm European Hinge (two options available)
- 1 x Frameless Mounting Plate (four options available)
- 2 x Dowels and Screws for the Hinge (Mounting plate screws are only needed for the "standard" plates and are available as an add-on item)
- Dowels and screws come preattached to the hinge. Dowels are typically used in MDF or particle board material. If mounting in solid wood, remove the dowels and use the included wood screws.
- European hinges are made up of two parts: a hinge and a mounting plate. The hinge and the mounting plate attach to each other by snapping together without the use of additional fasteners. Please make sure to order at least two hinge bundles for each door you are hanging. Larger doors may require more than two.
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Generic Full Overlay Hinge for Frameless Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.