Generic European Hinge for Full Inset Doors - Bundle
- Generic European style hinge bundle made for 3/4" thick door.
- Hinge is fully adjustable after installation.
- For cabinets with full inset doors and no face-frame (frameless).
- A 3mm bore distance (distance between the edge of the door and the edge of the 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door) will produce a reveal of 1mm. The reveal is the gap between the edge of the door and the cabinet side panel.
- Two different mounting plate options are offered. Both are 0mm plates.
- The standard mounting plate uses two #6 x 5/8" wood screws (available as an add-on item).
- The special mounting plate is made to be used with cabinets where there are holes pre-drilled for press-in shelf supports. Both mounting plates offer full adjustability.
- 1 x Generic Full-Cranked European Hinge
- 1 x Frameless Mounting Plate (two options)
- Dowels and screws come preattached to the hinge. Dowels are typically used when hinges are attached to MDF or particle board material. If mounting in solid wood, remove the dowels and use the included wood screws.
- A European hinge is made up of two parts, a hinge and a mounting plate that snap together. Please make sure to order at least two hinge bundles for each door you are hanging. Larger doors may require more than two.
|Cabinet Door Type||Flush Inset|
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|