- Generic European style compact one piece hinge. Mounting plate and hinge are combined in one unit.
- Hinge is made for cabinets with a 3/4" thick face frame.
- Cup depth is 7/16". Bore distance is 1/8". Hinges feature 3-way adjustability.
- The hinge side comes with screws and press-in dowels. Dowels are typically used in MDF or particle board material. If mounting in solid wood, remove the dowels and use the included wood screws.
- The cabinet side requires one #7 screw. This is not included. Use our SKU 272414.
|Plate Connection Type||One-Piece|
|Opening Angle||105 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||One #7 x 3/4" Pan Head Screw (Our SKU 272414)|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Generic Compact European Hinge, Small Overlay
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Generic Compact European Hinge, Small Overlay
Q Darrell Hall • 03/11/2018, 3:47:17 PM Do they make hinge stops for the Generic Compact European hinge? We moved into a new home and some of the cabinets bang into other things if they are opened too wide.
A 03/13/2018, 9:26:06 AM Hi Darrell! We don't provide Restriction Clips to reduce the opening angle on the Generic Compact European Hinges unfortunately. Our best options would be some sort of Cabinet Restraint or Cabinet Chain through the link below; https://www.hardwaresource.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=cabinet+restraint
Q Seth Dugger • 11/06/2018, 7:58:28 AM Do you have a masterspec number for this hinge type?
A 11/06/2018, 8:58:12 AM Hi Seth! No masterspec number unfortunately, but this bore pattern is the same as Blum's. It's just a generic imported brand.