- Generic European style hinge bundle made for 3/4" thick door.
- Hinge is fully adjustable after installation.
- For face frame cabinets with overlay doors. Overlay dimensions of 5/16" to 3/4" are possible depending on choice of mounting plate and bore distance used. The bore distance is the distance from the edge of door the edge of the 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door.
- Three different mounting plate options are offered. Each mounting plate can create a range of overlays depending on the bore distance of the hinge. Click on the link below to see the relationship between bore distance and overlay.
- The 0mm mounting plate (SKU 272230) will create an overlay of 9/16" to 3/4" on a door which has a bore distance of 5 to 6mm. The actual plate height measures 5/16".
- The 3mm mounting plate (SKU 272231) will create an overlay of 7/16" to 5/8" on a door which has a bore distance of 2 to 3mm. The actual plate height measures 7/16".
- The 6mm mounting plate (SKU 272232) will create an overlay of 5/6" to 1/2" on a door which has a bore distance of 5 to 6mm. The actual plate height measures 9/16".
- 1 x Generic 170 Degree European Hinge
- 1 x Face-Frame Mounting Plate (three options)
- 2 x Dowels and Screws (preattached to the hinge)
- 2 x #6 Screws for the Mounting Plate
- Dowels and screws come preattached to the hinge. Dowels are typically used when hinges are attached to MDF or particle board material. If mounting in solid wood, remove the dowels and use the included wood screws.
- A European hinge is made up of two parts, a hinge and a mounting plate. Please make sure to order at least two hinge bundles for each door you are hanging. Larger doors may require more than two.
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||170 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Generic 170 Degree Hinge for Face-Frame Overlay Doors - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet