- Generic straight arm European hinge bundle for half overlay doors.
- For 3/4" thick half overlay doors on 3/4" frameless cabinets.
- Half overlay doors overlay less than 1/2 the thickness of the side panel that they are mounted to. Half overlay doors are also known as back-to-back doors. These doors are hinged to opposite sides of the same side panel.
- Hinge allows vertical, horizontal and depth adjustment after installation.
- Hinge fits into a 35mm (1-3/8") "cup" drilled into the back of the cabinet door.
- A typical installation for this hinge and mounting plate is an overlay of 8mm for each door. An 8mm overlay on a 3/4" side panel will leave a 3mm gap between the doors. The bore distance for an 8mm overlay is 4mm (bore distance is the distance from the edge of the door to the edge of the cup that is drilled in the back of the door).
- The "standard" mounting plate uses #6 x 5/8 wood screws (not included but available as an add-on item).
- The "special" mounting plate is made to be used with cabinets where there are holes drilled for press-in shelf supports. Additional screws are not needed.
- Both mounting plates offer full adjustability.
- 1 x Generic 170 Degree European Hinge
- 1 x Frameless Mounting Plate (two options available)
- 2 x Dowels and Screws for the Hinge (Mounting plate screws are only needed for the "standard" plates and are available as an add-on item)
- Dowels and screws come preattached to the hinge. Dowels are typically used in MDF or particle board material. If mounting in solid wood, remove the dowels and use the included wood screws.
- European hinges are made up of two parts: a hinge and a mounting plate. The hinge and the mounting plate attach to each other by snapping together without the use of additional fasteners. Please make sure to order at least two hinge bundles for each door you are hanging. Larger doors may require more than two.
- When mounting back-to-back hinges on a thinner side panel (for example, 3/4" thick), the screws holding the mounting plates will interfere with each other because they will be attached in exactly the same spots on opposite sides of the side panel. The solution to this is to use a back-to-back screw. These screws are available for purchase separately.
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Generic 110 Degree Hinge for Frameless Half Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.