- This tubular gate latch fits gates made with a round tube gate frame such as chain link fence gates.
- Can be used for gates that swing open in both directions.
- This round tube gate latch is lockable with a padlock (not included).
- Design of latch helps prevent sagging at the latch end of the gate.
- Latches automatically and can be unlatched with one hand.
- Size of latching mechanism is approximately 5-1/2" H x 3" W x 1-3/8" D
- Size of strike that attaches to gate tubing is 2-3/4" H x 3-1/2" W
- Installation Information
- Fits gate tubing with a diameter of 1-1/4" to 1-1/2".
- Attaches to the gate frame tubing with two carriage bolts (included).
- May be mounted to a round gate post by using two 1/4" U-bolts (not included).
- May be mounted to a flat gate post using lag bolts (not included).
- The gap between the fence post and the gate should be a minimum of 1-1/2" and maximum of 2-1/8".
|Gate Latch Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Carriage bolts|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Gate Latch for Round Tube Gates
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet