- These will work for most overhead garage doors equipped with extension springs.
- Note the hinge # stamped on the surface of your existing hinge(s).
- #1 hinges are located between the first and second door panel sections.
- #2 hinges are located between the second and third door panel sections.
- #3 hinges are locayed between the third and fourth door panel sections
- Hinge barrel accepts 7/16" roller shaft.
- Made from 14 guage steel.
|Garage Door Hinge Type||#2|
|Length||7 - 1/2"|
|Width||2 - 3/4"|
|Projection||1 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Carriage bolts and nuts are included for attaching to wood doors. For metal doors use sheet metal screws (not included)|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Garage Door Hinge, #2
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet