- This surface mounted shutter hinge is used where the blind or shutter is flush with the casing. For use in frame or masonry construction.
- Loose joint hinges permit easy hanging and removal of shutters
- This product is sold by the set. A set is 4 hinges, enough to do 2 shutters.
- For shutters taller than 60" a third center hinge may be required.
- For masonry installation use "5/16 short" lag type anchors.
|Weight Rating||20 lbs Per Pair|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Galvanized Steel Connecticut Style Shutter Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet