- This European hinge has an extra large 40 millimeter (approx 1-9/16") cup for thick doors.
- This hinge is made for inset doors on a frameless cabinet (no face-frame).
- The reveal is 0.4mm to 12.5mm depending on the mounting plate and bore distance used.
- Works with doors up to approx. 1-1/2" thick. Note that thicker doors require a larger reveal distance.
- See "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" below to determine which mounting plate and bore distance is needed to acquire the desired reveal distance.
- After installation, the reveal is slightly adjustable:
- It can be decreased by 5.5mm
- It can be increased by 0.5mm
- Hinges are 3-way adjustable after installation. Mounting plates are 2-way adjustable after installation.
- Mounting plates and hinges connect by "snapping" together.
- 1 x 40mm Cup Full Cranked Hinge
- 1 x Mounting Plate (three options available, please see "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" below)
- 4 x #6 x 5/8" Wood Screws
|Model Number||Hinge: CFA7P99
6mm Plate: BAR3R69
9mm Plate: BAR3R99
12mm Plate: BAR3RC9
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||94 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||52mm (2-1/16")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8" flat head wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
|HS SKU||Hinge: 268700
6mm Plate: 796703
9mm Plate: 796704
12mm Plate: 796705
ReviewsYou're reviewing Full Cranked Hinge for Frameless Cabinets, 40mm Cup - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet